HEOA Disclosure Statements
Mississippi State University's Federal Disclosure Requirements are available from the University web site at http://www.provost.msstate.edu/heoa. The Higher Education Opportunity Act report contains the following information:
- Campus Security: Jeanne Clery Disclosure for Campus Security, campus crime statistics, Campus Sex Crime Prevention Act, and Fire Safety
- Campus Emergency Procedures
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Financial Aid Information and Cost of Attendance
- Health and Safety Information: immunization and missing persons information
- Institutional Information: accreditation, characteristics of students, degree programs, degree program improvement plans, disability support services, FERPA information, retention and graduation rates, peer-to-peer file sharing, post-graduate employment information, readmission of veterans, transfer credit, withdrawal procedures, voter registration, and satisfactory progress standards.